7:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Crocker Conservation Area
Postponed: Owl Prowl Night Hike
We must, regretfully, postpone our upcoming outdoor nature walks and are working with our presenters to reschedule them. Please sign up so we can keep you updated if changes occur. When using our properties in the upcoming weeks, please follow appropriate guidelines for protecting yourself and others.
As part of our “Owl Workshop Series”, NCLT invites your to an Owl Prowl Night Hike at Crocker Conservation Area, Friday, April 3, 7:00pm-9:00pm.
Engage your senses of sight and sound as we explore our trails while the full moon begins to rise and nocturnal creatures become active. We will walk quietly, avoid using our flashlights, and try to call in a barred owl! To preserve night vision, we will have several red light night flashlights available but feel free to bring your own or make one by securing a red cloth over your flashlight (use a rubber band).
Registration is requested.
- All cancellations and time changes are updated on our facebook page.
- Dress comfortably and wear sturdy boots. Insect repellent is recommended. No dogs, please.
- In case of inclement weather, the new date will be Saturday, April 4 from 7:00pm-9:00pm.
- This free event is open to the public and suitable for all ages. The loop is easy to moderate difficulty.
- Contact us with questions at 978-466-3900 or email@example.com.
This program is supported in part by a grant from the Fitchburg Cultural Council, a local agency which is supported by the Massachusetts Cultural Council, a state agency,