6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Crocker Conservation Area
Flat Rock Rd
Categories No Categories
As part of our “Owl Workshop Series”, NCLT invites your to an Owl Prowl Night Hike at Crocker Conservation Area, Friday, October 22, 6:00pm-8:30pm.
Engage your senses of sight and sound as we explore our trails while the full moon begins to rise and nocturnal creatures become active. We will walk quietly, avoid using our flashlights, and try to call in a barred owl! To preserve night vision, we will have several red light night flashlights available but feel free to bring your own or make one by securing a red cloth over your flashlight (use a rubber band).
Registration is required.
- All cancellations and time changes are updated on our facebook page.
- Dress comfortably and wear sturdy boots.
- Insect repellent is recommended.
- No dogs, please.
- In case of inclement weather, the new date will be Saturday, October 23, starting at 6pm.
- This free event is open to the public and suitable for all ages. The loop is easy to moderate difficulty.
- Contact us with questions at 978-466-3900 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
This program is supported in part by a grant from the Fitchburg Cultural Council, a local agency which is supported by the Massachusetts Cultural Council, a state agency,
Rain Date: October 23 at 6pm