Enter Our 1st Annual Photo Contest “30 Years of Land Love”
It’s our 30th anniversary! As part of our celebration, we want to “see” what you love about our land. Grab your camera (or smartphone!) and head outside to explore and connect. Your shot might be a winner!
Prizes will be awarded and all photos will be featured in a future newsletter and the NCLT website.
We’d love to see the land through your lens!
- Photo must have been taken on an NCLT property (see property list here: Our Conservation Land) When submitting please share where you took the photo.
- Photos are to be taken of nature, outdoor landscapes, farms, waterways, or other views that capture the natural world around you. (People or pets are fine but not as the main subject matter.)
- Photos can be from all seasons.
- Please do not submit images that have been heavily manipulated.
- Only non-professional photographers are eligible. Professional photographers (i.e., anyone who earns more than 50 percent of their annual income from photography, determined at our sole discretion) are not eligible.
- By entering, you grant NCLT permission to use your photo in any medium.
- No more than 3 entries allowed per person.
- By submitting a photo, you are stating that you took the photo and own the rights to the photo.
- Images: Entries should have a resolution of at least 2000 pixels wide and no larger than 15 MB. Digital entries must be in JPEG format.