Hunting is allowed, by permit only, on some NCLT properties with the following conditions:
- Hunters must request permission from NCLT by submitting this application.
- Once the application is received NCLT will email the applicant a permit.
- Permits will be limited according to the property and will be issued on a first come, first served basis.
- Permits are valid for one year only.
- Hunters must comply with all Massachusetts state regulations.
- No tree stands of any kind are allowed. Any tree stands found on NCLT property will be removed immediately.
- Hunters must be aware that NCLT conservation areas are open to multiple user groups.
NCLT does not charge a fee for hunting permits. If you are able, we do appreciate contributions of support through volunteering or monetary donation to the organization. Thank you for helping us to continue our mission of conserving and stewarding land in north central MA.
Conservation Area Hunting Request Form
By submitting this application, I agree to the terms listed above the form on this page.