Hunting is allowed, by permit only, on some NCLT properties with the following conditions:
- Hunters must request permission from NCLT by submitting this application.
- Once the application is received NCLT will email the applicant a permit.
- Permits will be limited according to the property and will be issued on a first come, first served basis.
- Permits are valid for one year only.
- Hunters must comply with all Massachusetts state regulations.
- No tree stands of any kind are allowed. Any tree stands found on NCLT property will be removed immediately.
- Hunters must be aware that NCLT conservation areas are open to multiple user groups.
Conservation Area Hunting Request Form
By submitting this application, I agree to the terms listed above the form on this page.